Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Today in class we talked a lot of still more cultural differences and I am still as strong as ever on saying that America is probably one of the most diverse countries because we want some many different people to come here. LAND OF OPPORTUNITY. We talked about how Texas wanted to become its own country which I completely thought was bogus. C’mon Texas you are a big part of America what would we do without some good ole Texas football (best football is down south). I just think that countries now really should just stay the way they are there is no need really for any more controversies. I mean we now have groups so if anyone tries to pull a Hitler more than likely all nations would come together to get the world back to peace. Also we talked about oil and fresh water and I think if we ever run low on fresh water I would be very scared it would kind of show a weakness and that the world would be in kind of a crisis mode same thing with oil. 

1 comment:

  1. Texas probably won't secede, but here's a story on it anyway. http://redalertpolitics.com/2013/09/08/texas-politician-prepares-state-to-secede-from-union/

    ReplyDelete