Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Today in class we got back our results of the world leaders test and let me tell you I am really really not happy with what I got I thought I would have done better but I guess I didn't. Hopefully we can have an assignment that will really pull up my grade. But then for the rest of class we were really just told to look at the links that you posted on your blog. Which had to do with the Peace Corps and micro finance. Microfinance is when us as Americans help out and figure out what to do to help people in poverty in developing countries that are small business owners. I actually think this is a very good idea because I fell in America small business owners are the backbone of this nation they are the ones who make this country run an I am very for small time business with supporting them and shopping from them. So I think that if we help out small business owners in other countries that those other countries will have more of a kick start to a better nation. I think that would not only help out the countries but it will also look very good on the American aspect. We should try to finish what John F. Kennedy started, but first we need to fix some problems in our own country. We fix ourselves and our country then we work on the world it can be done. We could help other countries that don’t have clean water by having a big time company like deer park just send a good amount of bottled water to those countries or we could help their hospitals and medical staff so they can work more for malaria and it would be cheaper for the people that cannot afford it so they would be able to afford it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment